A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanine Yamanaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanine Yamanaka is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yamanaka
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yamanaka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanine Yamanaka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamanaka graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Yamanaka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanine Naomi Yamanaka MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanine N. Yamanaka practice?
- Dr. Jeanine Yamanaka has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanine Yamanaka practices Ophthalmology near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Ophthalmologists.