A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanine Yamanaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanine Yamanaka is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanine Yamanaka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamanaka graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Yamanaka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanine Naomi Yamanaka MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanine N. Yamanaka practice?
- Dr. Jeanine Yamanaka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeanine Yamanaka practices Ophthalmology near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Monterey Park Ophthalmologists.