A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannine Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Engel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah Huntsman Cancer
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannine Engel MD is a female General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeannine Engel practice?
- Dr. Jeannine Engel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeannine Engel practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors and Salt Lake City Internists.