A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannine Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Engel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah Huntsman Cancer
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannine Engel MD is a female General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeannine Engel practice?
- Dr. Jeannine Engel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeannine Engel practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors and Salt Lake City Internists.