A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Huang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Huang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Chungyao Huang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeff C. Huang practice?
- Dr. Jeff Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Huang practices Family Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Primary Care Doctors.