Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Cardiothoracic Surgeon

611 Northern Blvd
Ste 200
Great Neck, NY 11021
516-723-2663
Locations and availability (8)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  My medical experience with Dr. Jeffery Silber, Great Neck, N.Y.  |  show details
by Mary on Jan 13th, 2014

I was operated on by Dr. Silber in August of 2011. Needless to say HE PERFORMED THE WRONG SURGERY. He misdiagnosed my pain resulting in weakening my spine by removing my L3, L4, L5 spinous processes and broke L2 spinous process and never took responsibility. I suffer till today in the middle of my back. This all started because I could not walk on my left leg due to constant leg stinging, not middle back weakness. After nine months of after surgery visits, steroids and COMPLAINTS, Silber told me it was in my head and to go to a psychiatrist. I found a surgeon in N.Y.C. and he told me I had the wrong surgery and he operated on me in May 2012. SILBER is egotistical, pompous and a TERRIBLE doctor.

|  Physician  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2012

He was fantastic, diagnosed my problem and then I tried different non-operative treatments which only helped a little. He then performed surgery on me and changed my life forever. Amazing. One of the best doctors Iv'e ever been to. I now refer everyone I can to him.

|  show details
May 3rd, 2012

PA could not log on to computer. He left exam room many times. After one hour he was successful. Technique for obtaining history was very poor, NO physical exam! MD came in after another 45 min He did not introduce himself, looked at computer screen, said you need an epidural. Turned walked out of exam room. NO physical exam! I am still shocked and stunned at such an incredibly poor manner from a physician. I am ashamed to call myself a healthcare professional after such treatment from a 'so called' healthcare professional. I waited 6 weeks for this appointment