A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Berdini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Berdini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Berdini, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berdini graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Berdini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- The Valleyhospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Berdini MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Berdini practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Berdini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Berdini practices Urology near Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Oradell, NJ and Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Woodcliff Lake Urologists.