A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Dean Davis MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Davis practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Davis practices Internal Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists.