Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Simmons
Dr. Jeffrey Simmons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Margate, FL, with other offices in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Miami Beach, FL (and 5 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Simmons is affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center, Cedars Medical Center and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami. Dr. Simmons has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Simmons has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Jeffrey Simmons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Margate, FL.
Dr. Jose Soler
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pompano Beach, FL 0.09 mi31
Dr. Eduardo Sabates
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Pompano Beach, FL 0.09 mi35
Dr. Sonya Hamil
Cardiovascular Disease, Residency
Pompano Beach, FL 0.09 mi