A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Simmons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simmons
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Simmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Simmons, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simmons has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Dean Simmons MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Simmons has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Simmons practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Cardiologists.