A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Simmons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simmons
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Simmons, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simmons has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Dean Simmons MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Simmons has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Simmons practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Cardiologists.