A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Eng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eng
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eng Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Eng graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Eng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey G Eng MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Eng practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Eng has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Eng practices Ophthalmology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Ophthalmologists.