A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Eng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eng
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eng Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Eng graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Eng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey G Eng MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Eng practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Eng has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Eng practices Ophthalmology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Ophthalmologists.