A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Mono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Mono, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mono
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mono Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Mono, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mono graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mono has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Mono MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Mono practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Mono has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Mono practices Ophthalmology near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Ophthalmologists.