A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Muhlrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Muhlrad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muhlrad graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Muhlrad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muhlrad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Muhlrad practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Muhlrad practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Allergy & Immunology, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wading River, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See East Setauket Physiatrists, East Setauket Allergists, East Setauket Orthopedic Surgeons, and East Setauket Surgeons.