A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Weiss, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Weiss has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey P Weiss FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Weiss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Weiss practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Brooklyn Urologists.