A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Weiss is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Weiss, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Weiss has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Weiss FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Weiss practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.