Dr. Jeffrey Palmer MD Patient Reviews

4.7

no change

November 2nd, 2016
Bedwetting Resolved.
We took our daughter to see Dr. Jeffrey Palmer for her bedwetting issues. No one else could resolve her issue, but Dr. Palmer did. He told us that it was a team effort between the several office visits and things that we had to do at home. He fixed her problem and we are forever grateful. His office staff was great and we have recommend him to several parents who were experiencing the same problem with their children. They also had great results. We had an out of pocket expense, but It was worth every penny. We highly recommend Dr. Palmer.

September 28th, 2016
Bedwetting treatment
My son participated in 2-3 days a week biofeedback appointments for about 4 months. Unfortunately it did not work. We were told that each visit was 100% covered by insurance but they made a mistake and we ended up owing thousands of dollars. Each visit an ultrasound is used which is $600 out of pocket if you have a high deductible insurance plan like we do. So up to $700 per visit 2-3 times per week is out of range for most people. And sadly, did not work for my son.

July 28th, 2016
Dr. Palmer fixed my son and my husband
Dr. Jeffrey Palmer is a great surgeon. He revised my son's circumcision. He did such a great job that we asked him to also revise my husband's circumcision. They both look great. My husband says that he wanted to have it done years ago, but could not find the right surgeon. My husband and I are very happy with the results.

July 10th, 2016
I love Dr Palmer. He sat and explained to me and my husband what my son needed. His surgery came out amazing. When we open the diaper It looks perfectly normal!!!! We are so grateful

May 28th, 2016
Everyone should go
We went to the other pediatric urologists in Cleveland to help my daughter. No one took the time and no one figured out her problem. Dr. Palmer di and he fixed her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 9th, 2016
Excellent Dr. Dr. Palmer worked very hard to figure out what was wrong with my daughter and once it was determined he was able to successful fix the problems. Dr. Palmer is excellent with children and their parents.

April 18th, 2015
Hypospadias repaired -- looks like he never had surgery
Dr. Jeffrey Palmer operated to fix my babies hypospadias. I was referred by my doctor to see Dr. Palmer because he was suppose to be one the best surgeons in the country to fix conditions of the private parts for boys and girls regardless of age. They were right. It looks like he never had surgery. No one would ever know that he was born with a problem. Not only that but he takes every phone call when I called one night and weekend. I thank him every day that I change his diaper.

October 11th, 2014
Dr. Palmer cured both my daughter and I
My 15 year old daughter -- yes 15 years old -- had bedwetting problems. Her pediatrician said that she would out grow it. Well he was wrong after trying everything. My friend told me about Dr. Palmer and how her cured her son of daytime accidents in only a few weeks. He cured my daughter in just a few months! Seeing how well he cured my daughter, I asked about my own bladder issues of constantly having to urinate since I was 6 years old. Dr. Palmer fixed my problems in less than 2 months. By the way, he cured the two of us without any medications.

April 13th, 2014
Travels All Over Ohio So That Patients Don't Have To.
I live in Sandusky and I brought my daughter to see Dr. Jeffrey Palmer for bedwetting who cured her in just a few weeks. I was informed by Dr. Palmer's staff that they all travel from the eastside of Cleveland to Sandusky, Ohio so that his patients don't have to drive the distance. I found out on my last visit that Dr. Palmer now has an office in Youngstown, Ohio so I told my friend who's child has a problem with his circumcision. They live in Boardman and she made an appointment 10 minutes from their house. I don't know of another doctor who does this for his patients.

February 1st, 2013
BEDWETTING CURED
My child is 15 years old. I was told by his pediatrician that he would "out grow it". Well he didn't! I went to several "specialists" and no one could fix the problem. I heard about Dr. Jeffrey Palmer's reputation of curing bedwetting in children of all ages. His reputation is well earned. My child was cured in 2 months! I complement him and his staff for their professionalism and their kindness. Thank you Dr. Palmer!!!

April 28th, 2012
FANTASTIC!!!
Dr. Palmer is fantastic! My kids love him. He treats his patients and parents as though you are a member of his family. How often can you say that about doctors these days? Very rarely.

February 29th, 2012
Dr. Jeffrey Palmer Pediatric Urology in Ohio Fantastic!!!
Dr. Jeffrey Palmer was recommended to me by my two sisters. He had cared for two of my nieces for bedwetting and urinary tract infections, and my nephew who needed a circumcision revision. My sisters told me that him and his staff were great from the moment that they setup the initial office visit to all of the other encounters for each of their children. Dr. Palmer and his staff really cared for my nieces and nephew and their patients -- they even helped them find a restaurant for lunch since they were coming in from out of town. Therefore, I called Dr. Palmer's office and the receptionist was kind, worked around my schedule and helped me find the office (they have 6 offices all over northeast Ohio) that was nearest to my home. We came to the office and the dedication to detail and caring continued from the medical assistant to the nurse practitioner to Dr. Palmer. We waited in the waiting room 5 minutes -- yes, 5 minutes because Dr. Palmer does not like his families to wait. Dr. Palmer sat with us until we asked all of our questions and we understood all of his explanations. We felt so comfortable with Dr. Palmer that we scheduled my son's surgery (we had previously received two opinions from other surgeons before meeting with Dr. Palmer) with his office manager -- she was also fantastic. Since our initial visit, my son had his surgery (he had an excellent result) and we have had several appointments with Dr. Palmer. It is amazing that every appointment was as good as the first one. To say the least, Dr. Palmer and his practice is fantastic -- there is NOTHING COMPARABLE!!! We have referred Dr. Palmer to at least a dozen patients, including other members of my family.