A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Young, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Critical Care
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia
- Varicose Veins
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Young MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Young practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Young practices Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons.