A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sider graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sider has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Sider practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Sider practices Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY.
See Plainview Family Physicians, Plainview Surgeons, Plainview Sports Medicine Doctors, and Plainview Pediatric Surgeons.