A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Whitman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Whitman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Whitman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Whitman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Whitman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Whitman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Whitman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Whitman practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.