A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Whitman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Whitman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Whitman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Whitman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Whitman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Whitman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Whitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Whitman practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.