A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jelin Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Truong
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Truong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jelin Truong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Truong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jelin Yen Truong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jelin Y. Truong practice?
- Dr. Jelin Truong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jelin Truong practices Family Medicine near Le Grand, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Planada, CA.
See Le Grand Primary Care Doctors.