A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jelin Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Truong
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Truong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jelin Truong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Truong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jelin Yen Truong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jelin Y. Truong practice?
- Dr. Jelin Truong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jelin Truong practices Family Medicine near Le Grand, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Planada, CA.
See Le Grand Primary Care Doctors.