A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Aguayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Aguayo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Aguayo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Aguayo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Aguayo practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Aguayo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Aguayo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.