A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Downey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downey
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Downey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Downey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Family Counseling
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Downey graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Downey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ianthe Downey MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer I. Downey practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Downey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Downey practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.