A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Gilkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Gilkes is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilkes
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Gilkes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilkes graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Sue Gilkes MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Gilkes practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Gilkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Gilkes practices Psychiatry near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Psychiatrists.