A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Iacovelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Iacovelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Iacovelli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacovelli graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Iacovelli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Elizabeth Iacovelli MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Iacovelli practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Iacovelli has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Iacovelli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.