Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Schneider
Dr. Jennifer Schneider, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Helena, CA, with other offices in Palo Alto, CA and Palo Alto, CA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Schneider is affiliated with Adventist Health St. Helena, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital and Stanford Hospital & Clinics. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Schneider has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jennifer Schneider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Helena, CA.
Dr. Mark Friedman
Saint Helena, CA 0.05 mi16
Dr. John Velyvis
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Saint Helena, CA 0.05 mi19
Dr. Adam Freedhand
Saint Helena, CA 0.05 mi22