A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Wong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Wong practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Wong practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.