Dr. Jennifer Wong MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 11 reviews

no change

March 21st, 2016
Dr. Wong has been our family's physician for over 15 years and has saved a few lives more than once- she caught my father's melanoma early, my sister's eating disorder and my mom's dead kidney. She is the perfect balance of kindness and professionalism, the true definition of a doctor.

June 9th, 2015
Dr. Wong is very thorough and caring, she spends time with you and talks extensively with you about family history in order to get a complete picture of how you are doing. Her staff is very helpful and responsive.

February 5th, 2014
patient
I am so thankful to have found such a wonderful and caring family Doctor.

May 14th, 2012
Wonderful Physician
Dr. Wong is someone who truly has a heart for her patients. I have been seeing her for nearly 7 years, and she is always right on the mark. She understands the value for keeping thorough and accurate records. She is excellent at conveying her understanding of the body's systems/subsystems as relates to the pateint's vitals and bloodwork. I will always want Dr. Wong on my "team" - she is a gifted professional - top notch!

May 1st, 2012
The Best
I've been with Dr. Wong for nearly all of her 20 years. I cannot remember ever having to wait for her. She is always prompt, efficient, and just the best. And I have had many doctors. If you're lucky enough to become her patient (she is in high demand), you will have only the best in health care.

March 6th, 2012
A discerning patient
Dr. Wong is tops in all respects. She is thorough in her exams and in her explanations of complex subjects so that you can understand. I am impressed by her use of a laptop to keep all of her patients' records right at hand. I've had dozens of good doctors but none quite so up to date on exactly what my problems are. I strongly recommend her!

May 19th, 2011
An exceptional physician

August 24th, 2010
Dr. Wong is sensitive and very, very thorough in her exams and explanations. I highly recommend her to anyone. She is very well networked and can direct you elsewhere if necessary.

August 21st, 2010
Dr. Wong provided excellent professional service. I would recommend her without hesitation except for one thing. She sometimes has a way of talking down to me almost in a condesending manner. I was her patient for many years in spite of that little concern. If you want a great doctor then Dr. Wong is the one.

July 26th, 2010
Best Doctor I've ever had, and I've had a lot!
Dr. Wong is a no-nonsense type of doctor with fantastic bedside manner! I have multiple chronic illnesses (I was blessed with bad genetics), and Dr. Wong was terrific with prevention and treatment of each one.I have had many doctors in my life, from the east coast to the west, and she is by far the best I have ever encountered. I only wish I could clone her, and her staff, since I no longer live in her area.

October 1st, 2009
Fantastic Service
Dr. Wong is the utmost professional, works quickly and efficiently processing records so she can spend more time wit you personally, but still make sure everyone gets through their visit without a long waiting period. She shows genuine concern for her patients and the office staff is excellent. She is incredibly detailed and keeps you in the loop about everything going on with your records and health. I would recommend her to anyone.