Dr. Jennifer Shoquist MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 6 reviews

October 20th, 2016
Unavailable/Uncarinig
As a new patient in June 2016, I had to get my prescriptions refilled by Dr. Shoquist. That was like pulling teeth! The pharmacist couldn't even get a hold of her. I have a pace maker and am on med's. for blood pressure and other health issues. Not only did she not refill my prescriptions in a timely manner, Dr. Shoquist has been habitually unavailable for appointments as well as for the pharmacist. I am 81 years old and had a fall. Went to the emergency room for the pain in my lower arm. ER said I injured my wrist and put a cast on my arm from elbow to fingertips and told me to be sure to follow up with my physician immediately. I called my physician, Jennifer Shoquist to make an appointment, was told by her office staff that she was out of town, that there was no other Dr. filling in for her and I should go to the E.R. She never followed up with me and it has now been 2 months. I have been taken care of by an Orthopedic doctor that was recommended to me by the E.R. I would not recommend her to anyone!

June 20th, 2016
Dr Shoquist a caring Doctor
I'm 71 years old, she's the best and most caring doctor i've ever had. Very thorough and follows up on any issues you may have. Highly reccomended.

March 31st, 2016
Dr. Shoquist is very knowledgeable and follows up with her patients and doctors. I recommend her for anyone.

June 22nd, 2015
Lovely smart woman, no nonsense

October 19th, 2014
If you dare have a chronic health problem, this doctor is likely to send you to a psychiatrist rather than spend time understanding the problem and finding solutions.

May 29th, 2013
Recommend this Doctor
She is very solid. Sometimes the wait is a little long as she gets busy, but never too long. Good bedside manner. Understanding and informative.