A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Batongmalaque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Batongmalaque is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batongmalaque
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Batongmalaque Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batongmalaque graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Batongmalaque has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Lorenzana Batongmalaque MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jenny L. Batongmalaque practice?
- Dr. Jenny Batongmalaque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Batongmalaque practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Carson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Carson Primary Care Doctors and Carson General Practitioners.