A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Batongmalaque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Batongmalaque is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batongmalaque graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Batongmalaque has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Lorenzana Batongmalaque MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jenny L. Batongmalaque practice?
- Dr. Jenny Batongmalaque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Batongmalaque practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Carson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Carson Primary Care Doctors and Carson General Practitioners.