A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Batongmalaque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Batongmalaque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batongmalaque graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Batongmalaque has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batongmalaque accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 17 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jenny L. Batongmalaque practice?
Dr. Jenny Batongmalaque practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Carson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Carson Family Physicians, Carson General Practitioners, and Carson Geriatric Doctors.