A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Batongmalaque is Poor. Dr. Batongmalaque has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Batongmalaque graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Batongmalaque has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- LACUSC Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batongmalaque accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 17 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Batongmalaque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jenny L. Batongmalaque practice?
Dr. Jenny Batongmalaque practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Carson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Signal Hill, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Carson Family Physicians and Carson General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Batongmalaque, Dr. Janessa Batongmalaque, Dr. Hanna Batongmalaque, Dr. Jackie Batongmalaque, Dr. Janine Batongmalaque, Dr. Janice Batongmalaque, Dr. Janina Batongmalaque, Dr. Shawnda Batongmalaque