A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremiah Tao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremiah Tao is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremiah Tao, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tao graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremiah P Tao MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremiah P. Tao practice?
- Dr. Jeremiah Tao has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeremiah Tao practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Orange, CA.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.