A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jess Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jess Salinas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jess Salinas, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas graduated from Our Lady Of Fatima University, Valenzuela.
Dr. Salinas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jess Decampo Salinas MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jess D. Salinas practice?
- Dr. Jess Salinas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jess Salinas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Physiatrists.