A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Brown, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Genetic Counseling
- Hot Flashes
- Mood Disorders
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Rosenberg Brown MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Jessica Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.