A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Brown, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Genetic Counseling
- Hot Flashes
- Mood Disorders
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Rosenberg Brown MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Jessica Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New York Endocrinologists.