A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jhansi Raju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jhansi Raju, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Raju graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Raju has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital & Care Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jhansi Raju MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jhansi Raju practice?
- Dr. Jhansi Raju has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jhansi Raju practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.