A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jhansi Raju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jhansi Raju, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Raju graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Raju has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital & Care Network
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raju accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jhansi Raju practice?
Dr. Jhansi Raju practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.