A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jhansi Raju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raju
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Raju Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jhansi Raju, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Raju graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Raju has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital & Care Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jhansi Raju MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jhansi Raju practice?
- Dr. Jhansi Raju has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jhansi Raju practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.