A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Panitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Panitch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Panitch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Panitch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Panitch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Meredith Panitch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill M. Panitch practice?
- Dr. Jill Panitch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jill Panitch practices Family Medicine near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Westminster, CA.
See Costa Mesa Primary Care Doctors.