Dr. Jill Miller, MD
Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Mar 18th, 2015

She is a very thorough and contientious physician. Excellent follow up after surgery. Would recommend.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Shirley C on Feb 12th, 2015

After my daughter had gone from doctor to doctor with severe headaches, eye pressure, and swelling of her feet and legs, only to be told that it was migraines. One even told her she was psychotic. We heard about Dr. Miller. On the first visit she knew exactly what was wrong, and confirmed it with tests that she did immediately. My daughter had a potentially life threatening condition that was also making her go blind. Dr. Miller literally saved her life!

Age 66 show details Age 66
by Sheryl on Jul 15th, 2014

I was referred to Dr Miller after an obvious misdiagnosis from another local neurologist. Dr Mazo, without any completed diagnostic tests, declared that I had epilepsy, complex partial seizures to be exact. Upon my 2nd visit, I saw his P.A. who also agreed that I was experiencing seizures and prescribed Keppra to start right away. On Friday I called to make sure my EEG results were in and I overheard a discussion that yes they were indeed and there were seizures on the EEG. This was a discussion between two individuals, one of whom answered the phone. After having a severe reaction to 3 Keppra tabs, I called my primary and he referred me to Dr Miller. Amazing physician, competent, thorough and very caring and had researched my MRI and EEG and saw no diagnosis of seizures. She administered some other tests and concluded that I did not have epilepsy. I will forever be grateful for her competence and going the extra mile to document her disagreement with a former misdiagnosis. The pharmacist and primary both indicated that the Keppra was not the immediate rx to start on for complex partial seizures and that had I continued, it could have become life threatening. Thank you Dr. Miller for saving my life.

Dr. Miller is truly a great Doctor show details Dr. Miller is truly a great Doctor
by Carolyn Churbuck on Aug 15th, 2010

Dr. Miller is truly a wonderful doctor. She is the best diagnostion, truly on top of her game. She is also compassionate, caring, funny, and warm. She truly seems to care about each of her patients. If you can be helped, trust that Dr. Miller will help you. There aren't too many doctors like Dr. Miller which is sad. The world needs more Dr. Millers'! She is brilliant!