October 14th, 2016
visit
Dr. Miller is most professional. She spends as much time with me as I need. I always have several questions and she has handled them well. I feel very comfortable in her hands!

August 30th, 2016
Horrible
Don't go here. You will never talk to anyone when u call. God forbid u had an emergency they wI'll call u back in 3 days. You will only see the physicians assistant never the doctor. Dr. Miller's secretary acts like ur a problem and is never nice. She is very rude. This doctor doesn't care and neither does the staff

August 30th, 2016
Do not waste your time
Do not waste ur time. You will never see Dr. Miller. When u call no one ever answers the phone. At best u can leave a message for the secretary who may or may not call u back 3 days later to schedule an appnt. That will be a month or more later. When u goto the appnt. U will most likely see the physicians assistant. I have been going here for 2 years and my experience today is the last straw. They do not care about you. It's a factory of patients in and out for the money. This doctor is past her prime.

August 27th, 2016
Compassionate!
Wonderful person and Dr. She spends as much time as necessary so I never feel rushed. I only wish she were a PC Dr..

March 8th, 2016
Best of the best
Best Nuerogist in town. If I could give her 30 stars I would! Is genuine and cares for patients regardless of time allotted.

March 18th, 2015
She is a very thorough and contientious physician. Excellent follow up after surgery. Would recommend.

February 12th, 2015
Great doctor!
After my daughter had gone from doctor to doctor with severe headaches, eye pressure, and swelling of her feet and legs, only to be told that it was migraines. One even told her she was psychotic. We heard about Dr. Miller. On the first visit she knew exactly what was wrong, and confirmed it with tests that she did immediately. My daughter had a potentially life threatening condition that was also making her go blind. Dr. Miller literally saved her life!

July 15th, 2014
Age 66
I was referred to Dr Miller after an obvious misdiagnosis from another local neurologist. Dr Mazo, without any completed diagnostic tests, declared that I had epilepsy, complex partial seizures to be exact. Upon my 2nd visit, I saw his P.A. who also agreed that I was experiencing seizures and prescribed Keppra to start right away. On Friday I called to make sure my EEG results were in and I overheard a discussion that yes they were indeed and there were seizures on the EEG. This was a discussion between two individuals, one of whom answered the phone. After having a severe reaction to 3 Keppra tabs, I called my primary and he referred me to Dr Miller. Amazing physician, competent, thorough and very caring and had researched my MRI and EEG and saw no diagnosis of seizures. She administered some other tests and concluded that I did not have epilepsy. I will forever be grateful for her competence and going the extra mile to document her disagreement with a former misdiagnosis. The pharmacist and primary both indicated that the Keppra was not the immediate rx to start on for complex partial seizures and that had I continued, it could have become life threatening. Thank you Dr. Miller for saving my life.

August 15th, 2010
Dr. Miller is truly a great Doctor
Dr. Miller is truly a wonderful doctor. She is the best diagnostion, truly on top of her game. She is also compassionate, caring, funny, and warm. She truly seems to care about each of her patients. If you can be helped, trust that Dr. Miller will help you. There aren't too many doctors like Dr. Miller which is sad. The world needs more Dr. Millers'! She is brilliant!