A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Lam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jim Lam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lam has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim W Lam MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jim W. Lam practice?
- Dr. Jim Lam has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim Lam practices Family Medicine near Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Primary Care Doctors.