A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jingtao Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jingtao Guo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jingtao Guo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Guo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jingtao Jim Guo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jingtao J. Guo practice?
- Dr. Jingtao Guo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jingtao Guo practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.