A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jingtao Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jingtao Guo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guo
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Guo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jingtao Guo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Guo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jingtao J Guo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jingtao J. Guo practice?
- Dr. Jingtao Guo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jingtao Guo practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See New York Ophthalmologists.