A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jiong Shi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jiong Shi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jiong Shi, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Shi graduated from Medical Center Of Fudan University, Shanghai.
Dr. Shi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jiong Shi MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jiong Shi practice?
- Dr. Jiong Shi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jiong Shi practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.