Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Oct 9th, 2014

Office staff is terrible about having the doctor return calls. Call 2 days in a row with a concern and question for the doctor and I never got a call back!

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
May 20th, 2013

Dr. Ferro managed my complicated pregnancy and delivered my baby, and she did an excellent job. She is caring, kind, and very approachable.

Super show details Super
Apr 4th, 2013

Had a great experience and will be going back for years to come.

Oct 31st, 2012

Dr Ferro was great and so was her staff at the Oxnard office.

Very nice show details Very nice
Oct 5th, 2012

It was a very short wait. Dr. Ferro was very nice, but the staff wasn't very nice.

she was in a rush show details she was in a rush
Mar 23rd, 2012

She was nice and professional, but she didnt spend time with us, I had to stop her to ask her questions when she was walking out and I even didnt know she was done.... the nurse was very good, but the front desk are always always unhappy and rude, no matter how friendly you are, they are still the same, especially on the phone, they never say goodbye to you, just hang up before you..

Wonderful show details Wonderful
Jan 10th, 2012

Answered all my questions, spent time with me and was very compassionate. I will be going back to her office.

NOT a very good option. show details NOT a very good option.
Oct 26th, 2011

I would not waste my time with this one!There are a lot better obgyn's out there.

AWESOME! show details AWESOME!
Apr 20th, 2011

I have family and friends that go to Dr. Ferro and she also delivered my baby. We have all had such wonderful experiences! She is very knowledgeable and caring. I just love her! (I would highly encourage everyone to ignore the person that wrote mean things) If you really want to know about a doctor ask her peers and her L&D nurses. They love her!!

Apr 8th, 2011

Great doctor. AWFUL staff, makes me want to find a new doctor but I love her.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Mar 4th, 2011

Dr Ferro is an excellent Dr. Her bedside manner is very caring and knowledgeable. I find it hard to believe that a person would not like her. My pregnancy was difficult and she was there for me all the time. Having her for my dr. in delivery made my experience even that more enjoyable. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

Mar 4th, 2011

Very professional and informative. Dr. Ferro went the extra mile to make sure that my first pregnancy was a success. It's nice to know that some doctors still care. I would highly recommend her.

GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
by Anonymous on Mar 4th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Excellent experience during prenatal care and the delivery.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Mar 3rd, 2011

Very polite, and well educated. Was very happy with Dr. Ferro and my pregnancy outcome.

worst doctor ever show details worst doctor ever
Feb 18th, 2011

I would not send my worst enemy to this woman. She is too inexperienced to handle serious medical issues with patients and their unborn children. The staff in her office is incompetent and rude as well, and that includes the other doctors. I suggest you shop around for a better OB if you are pregnant, as I tell all my friends to stay far away from Channel Islands OB/GYN.