A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Feldsher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldsher graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Stephen Feldsher DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Feldsher practice?
- Dr. Joel Feldsher has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joel Feldsher practices Family Medicine near Irwindale, CA.