Dr. Joel Mendelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Mendelson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2014

old-fashioned Dr.

Dr. Mendelson took the time to take a really thorough history, asked lots of questions and did a thorough physical exam as well. Provided a diagnosis to a complicated set of symptoms, explained it, and instructed us on next steps. Very positive experience.

September 11th, 2013

Outstanding Staff

You enter this office and are immediately greeted by a warm office staff and very little paper work to do. There are toys and books for the kids and magazines for adults. Sometimes the wait is longer than I'd like, but that indicates a doctor willing to spend the time you need to get your answers. It would be nice to have a TV or music for distraction while you wait. I've been coming to Dr. Mendelson for years and recommend him to everyone!

November 29th, 2012

highly recommend

Dr. Mendelson had more empathy for my problems than any of the others i've seen.After our visit he was easy to reach by phone. Very happy with him.

August 30th, 2012

Dr. Mendelson was the allergist for both of my sons from the time they were toddlers until they were almost teens. I took one of my sons to several "top" doctors at several "top" hospitals trying to figure out what was wrong with him. They misdiagnosed him, put him on unnecessary drugs, wanted to do surgery, and even accused me of causing my son to have a swallowing disorder. Dr. Mendelson, in his quiet way, listened to my story and diagnosed my son and told us what we needed to do to take care of him. He is the most unassuming, lovely doctor I have ever met. My kids loved him.

April 16th, 2012

What I liked the most about him is he offered me choices for treatments.Also he was able to come to the diagnosis without a million tests. We didnt have to get rid of the dog!

January 19th, 2012

I Love Him

Let me start off by saying that I love Dr. Mendelson! He was my allergist as a child (oh what a complicated child I was) and now I take my 4 year old to see him. He is very patient, listens without rushing you, makes follow-up phone calls to check on you, and omg he actually cares if you are well. In addition he really knows his stuff. Did I mention that through my own research he is constantly rated one of the top Dr.'s across all specialties in New Jersey. If you're suffering and are tired of misdiagnoses, doctors not listening, and giving you band-aids instead of stitches then do yourself the favor of paying him a visit. You won't be sorry.

January 12th, 2012

caring and efficient

November 8th, 2011

great doctor

My son was very comfortable with him. Unrushed visit. Gentle, caring manner. Pleasant, helpful staff.

May 28th, 2011

Great doctor

He lstened carefully. He taught me about my illness and about the medicines and possible sde effects. He offered me options about how to treat me. I now feel more in control. Before this i was just told what to do without really knowing why.

May 13th, 2010

mother of two

Dr.Mendelso n listened carefully to my sons story and determined that his rash was not coming from allergies that a previous doctor had diagnosed. We had been needlesly avoiding foods that he loved. We were ableto resume our previous lifestyle and get the right treatment finally. Highly recommend him!!!

April 4th, 2010

He seemed genuinely concerned with with my problems.

March 8th, 2010

Excellent

Not rushed. All questions answered. Great with kids!!