Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Lenny on Mar 7th, 2015

Hands down great all around Dr.

patient show details patient
by gloria on Jul 21st, 2014

this office is not user-friendly - I had recurring UTI - When this occurred, the Doctor did not have office hours - So I would always go to my GP - then follow up w/Dr Sherman - This went on for two years - I would see Dr Sherman after the infection cleared up (actually his office assistant - almost never saw him) - So it was a "free" visit for him - since there was really nothing wrong . with me - After this going on for a long time, I was told by Dr Sherman - don't go to your GP - Take a urine sample to Quest and the Doctor Sherman will call in the antibiotic prescripton I need - Fair? So I woke up suffering with the urgent symptoms of UTI and took my urine specimen to the lab and called the office for the prescripton that was promised to me. I was told he is going on vacation and cannot see anyone - Furious, I went to my GP and got the needed prescripton. I called Dr Sherman's office to complain and was told to come in - but it was too late - I had my prescripton - Needless to say I never saw him again -

Dr. Biopsy show details Dr. Biopsy
by Patient on Jun 28th, 2014

As a patient of Dr Sherman, it is not surprising to read the reviews about him. Dr Sherman is very arogant and unprofessional. He doesn't like to be questioned. He avoids giving direct answers.When asked a question his tone of voice and demeanor change immediately. In my experience with him, he likes to play psychological games by putting fear in your mind. If you don't comply to his treatment he says you may end up with something else. At one point he gave me an appointment for a urine test, next thing I knew he had me on a stretcher with wires on my privates. Never mentioned the urine test. Dr Sherman likes to mislead patients by scheduling a particular test and then performing another one. His staff is unprofessional, rude and lack patient care services. Their poor communication skills lack compassion. I would not recommend this doctor.

by daughter of a former patient on Feb 24th, 2014

I am glad to see other people feel the same way - his office staff is horrible, he is arrogant and has not regard for anyone. My sister was told by him directly if you don't like the way i run my office then find another doctor. He makes you go in for the visit wheher your results are good or bad. He makes a statement saying "things don't look good". So you get sent for a biopsy and then when the entire family goes in for the results, he says, "good news-everything is fine". Several times this happened to us. It's terrible to put an older person through something like that.

What you think? show details What you think?
Feb 14th, 2013

X patient. Was with this doctor for years. Lost my GOOD insurance, got medicate, no more patient. How sad is this? So doctor only for big $$$$$$$

Sep 15th, 2010

Dr. Sherman is a caring, honest professional. He is easy to communicate with and spends the time you need to get the information you need for your problem.