Learn more about Dr. Joel Sugar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Sugar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sugar
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sugar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Sugar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugar graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sugar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- V A Westside Med Ctr, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Sugar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Sugar practice?
- Dr. Joel Sugar has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Sugar practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.