A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Sugar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Sugar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Sugar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugar graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sugar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- V A Westside Med Ctr, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Sugar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Sugar practice?
- Dr. Joel Sugar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Sugar practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago Heights, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.