A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Wolk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolk
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Wolk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Wolk, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolk graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Wolk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Allen Wolk MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Wolk practice?
- Dr. Joel Wolk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Wolk practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Oncologists.