A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Wolk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Wolk, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolk graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Wolk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans