Learn more about Dr. Joel Wolk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Wolk, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolk graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Wolk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Allen Wolk MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Wolk practice?
- Dr. Joel Wolk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Wolk practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.