A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jogesh Raja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Raja graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Raja has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jogesh Raja MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jogesh Raja practice?
- Dr. Jogesh Raja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jogesh Raja practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA.
See Salem Hospitalists and Salem Internists.