A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johanna Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johanna Figueroa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johanna Figueroa, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pelvic Pain
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Figueroa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Johanna C. Figueroa practice?
Dr. Johanna Figueroa practices Urology near Lawrence, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Lawrence Urologists.