A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johanna Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johanna Figueroa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johanna Figueroa, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johanna C Figueroa MD is a female Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Johanna C. Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Johanna Figueroa has 1 office location.
Dr. Johanna Figueroa practices Urology near Lawrence, NY.
See Lawrence Urologists.