A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Albornoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Albornoz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albornoz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Albornoz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Albornoz MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John Albornoz practice?
- Dr. John Albornoz has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Albornoz practices Neurology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Neurologists.