A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bach, Physiatrist, Neuromuscular Diseases is Excellent. Dr. Bach has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bach, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis ALS, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, and Kyphosis.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bach graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Bach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Hospital - Newark
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Bach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Bach practice?
Dr. John Bach practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Bach, Dr. Evan Bach, Dr. Giovanni Bach, Dr. Hank Bach, Dr. Hans Bach, Dr. Ian Bach, Dr. Ivan Bach, Dr. Jack Bach