A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bach, Physiatrist, Neuromuscular Diseases is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bach, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Muscle Weakness
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
- Respiration Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bach graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Bach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Bach MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John R. Bach practice?
- Dr. John Bach has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bach practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Physiatrists.