A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bach, Physiatrist, Neuromuscular Diseases is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bach
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bach, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Muscle Weakness
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
- Respiration Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bach graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Bach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Bach MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John R. Bach practice?
- Dr. John Bach has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bach practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Physiatrists.