A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bello, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bello, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bello graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Golf Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Battista Bello MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Bello practice?
- Dr. John Bello has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bello practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.