A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bowers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bowers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Bowers has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Bowers MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John T. Bowers practice?
- Dr. John Bowers has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bowers practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists, Norfolk Critical Care Practitioners, and Norfolk Pulmonologists.