A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Byrne is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Byrne, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Byrne has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Byrne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan