A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Byrne is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byrne
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Byrne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Byrne, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Byrne has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Byrne MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Byrne practice?
- Dr. John Byrne has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Byrne practices Urology near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY.
See New Rochelle Urologists.