The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Downs
Dr. John Downs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salisbury, MD, with other offices in Seaford, DE and Lutherville Timonium, MD. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Downs is affiliated with University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center, Nanticoke Memorial Hospital and Greater Baltimore Medical Center. Dr. Downs has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Downs has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Downs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salisbury, MD.
Dr. Yashvir Sangwan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Salisbury, MD 0 mi12
Dr. Harry Emmerich
Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Salisbury, MD 0 mi18
Dr. Justinian Ngaiza
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Salisbury, MD 0 mi39