A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cabrera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cabrera, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Cabrera has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francisco Cabrera MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. John Cabrera has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Cabrera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.