A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cabrera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cabrera, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Cabrera has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabrera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Cabrera practice?
Dr. John Cabrera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.