A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cory is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cory graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Cory has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Cory MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Cory practice?
- Dr. John Cory has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cory practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.